Please Wash Responsibly
Jimmy wants everyone to have a great car wash experience, and has a few tips:
- Put your car in Neutral
- Take your foot off the brake
- Follow any instructions from Jimmy’s team members
- Detach any accessories which might come loose during the wash
- Follow all directional signs into the wash tunnel.
Although our wash is safe, and Jimmy does care about you, we are not responsible for:
- Bug shields
- Luggage racks
- Running boards
- Vehicles with pre-existing damage
- Any non-factory installed items
- Vehicles with expired manufacturer’s warranty
If you have a problem with any of these,
talk to Jimmy.